Monday 19 December 2011

Blog Hop Winners

Firstly a big Thank You! to all of you who visited and commented over the Blog Hop weekend. I appreciate you all stopping by :-)

A HUGE hello to my new followers too. Lovely to have you here :-D

So without further ado, here is the list of winners

Stuff Your Stockings Blog Hop


kooks

Megs

Congratulations, you each win a copy of your choice. I'll be in touch to find out which one you'd like.

Winner of all three E-Books

Brupe

Georgia Fox interview winner

Raven

The Book Bordello Winner

Xandra James



Again, huge congrats to everyone who won and thank you for sharing my release weekend with me.

Commiserations to those of you that didn't win. If you're wondering whether the books are worth your hard earned cash, then check out these professional reviews for Lure of the Blood and Scandinavian Scandal.

Lure of the Blood received four stars by JERR and you can read the review here

Scandinavian Scandal received five stars by JERR and their  Gold Star Award for an exceptional story. To say I'm happy would be the understatement of the year!

*big grin*

Just Erotic Romance Reviews

AWESOME! Scandinavian Scandal blew me away from the first meeting between Sven and Sylvia...

click here for the full review




1 comment: