Saturday 28 January 2012

An interview with Jade



Today I bring you a character interview with Jade from Anna Keraleigh's fab new release Seven Days In Jade.

Don't you just love that title?

BLURB:
Jade is an unhappily married woman.

Ryan is a sexy Private Investigator that loves her.

He brings her secret fantasies to life, ice cream covered flesh, dominance, handcuffs and the ultimate desire. However, their wild sexcapade ends when Jade’s husband returns and their oasis returns to desert. Can they survive apart now that they have tasted true love?

These lovers have a one-week affair that will change their lives forever.

Questions:
1. So you’re the infamous, sex addicted Jade?

Well, that’s a little rude. I wasn’t always sex craved. I was completely lady like but bored and unhappy when I am with my husband.

2. Should I even bring up the fact that you are cheating on your husband?

If you met him, you’d understand. I’m an object to him. An annoyance and it broke my heart a long time ago.

3. So, who is this Ryan we keep hearing about?

*Smiles* Ryan is a private investigator. He’s tall, muscled and so handsome. The man that every woman drools over. He’s honest, sweet and looks freaking amazing naked.

4. Tell us what this Seven Days in Jade is about? 

*Giggles* The title speaks for itself. My husband is away. Ryan and I have an entire week to live out our fantasies. Like Ice cream covered flesh, glow in the dark toys, a nude beach and well, I’ve always had the fantasy of another woman.

5. Sounds hot?

Yes, it’s most definitely R rated. *Giggles* You should see Ryan’s package. It should be worshipped.

6.Is there a happy ending in your future? 
*Sigh* I don’t know. I hope so. You’ll have to read Seven Days In Jade and find out.
Excerpt



Handcuffs are a girls best friend. In my new novella Seven Days In Jade, she learns this first hand from the sexy private investigator Ryan. Of course with the hot sweaty nights comes the guilt and heartbreak. Jade is cheating on her husband with Ryan but her marriage is less than happy. Below is a sneak peek into the third part of this story - Tie me Thursday.




"Jade?" He turned toward the living room and what he discovered caused him to freeze in place. He practically came in his pants right there; his erection was instant and his mouth seemed to be unable to close. Jade looked like an evil angel, and he was sure he’d go to hell for her. Her red hair was loose, a halo of fire around her face. Her eyes were shadowed in black makeup, her lips painted dark red and long earrings depicting a whip hung from her ears. Her breasts were bare, plump and he could tell she’d been pinching them. She had on a black corset over her torso; it only reached her navel where it ended in a point. He smiled. At that point hung a charm, a mini penis that had his name engraved on it. "I never thought I’d say this to you, but I like your penis."

Jade laughed instantly. "Why thank you. I’d rather have you look lower."
He did, she was blessedly bare and spread her legs wickedly as he watched. He also spotted the ankle bracelet he’d given her the day after their first kiss.
"It’s my turn for rules." Her voice was husky, body creaming already.
"Baby, as long as I get to you fuck you before sunrise, you can make up any rules you want."
She must have been pleased by the answer for she nodded.
"Good." Her tongue wouldn’t seem to settle and she wet her lips again. Her fingers drummed on the smooth black material that covered part of her body while her toes curled in nervous anticipation. "I want you to undress."






So there you have it, Sounds a deliciously naughty read, I have to say!


Purchase Anna's tale here for just $3.99

You can find Anna on the web here. She would love to hear from you.





2 comments: