Tuesday 22 May 2012

The power of four

As I clutch my coffee and try to wake up, I bring you something different today.



Raven McAllan tagged me in this fun post, which is basically four things on various topics that you may not know about me.

So, here goes:

Four places I have worked:


Greggs Bakery
Sun Alliance Insurance
Luton Tourist Information Centre
Gossoms End Elderly Care Unit

Four movies I could watch again and again:

Gone with the Wind
Pretty Woman
Dirty Dancing
Tequila Sunrise

Four TV Shows I watch:

Strictly Come Dancing
Dancing on Ice
Holby City
True Blood

Four Authors I enjoy:


Charlaine Harris
Georgia Fox
Cherise Sinclair
Lora Leigh

Four Places I have travelled to:

Italy
Monaco
Morocco
Russia

Four websites I visit daily:

Facebook
Twitter
Yahoo
Blogger

Four favourite foods:

Chocolate (that classes as food, right?)
Strawberries
Roast dinners
Beans and potato pan

Four places I'd rather be:

On the beach
In bed
Hiking with my family
On horseback

Four people I want to tag:

Serenity Woods
Melissa Jolley
Tory Michaels
Adonis Devereux


This is just a bit of fun, but if you've been tagged, please make your own list and link back to me. Can't wait to see what you come up with :-)



3 comments:

  1. ohhh Russia. lucky you. i'll bring the chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. http://www.torymichaels.com/2012/05/tagging-post-power-of-four.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Doris:-\ lol I'll get onto that shortly! X

    ReplyDelete