Sunday 3 June 2012

Another naughty six for Six Sentence Sunday

As you all seemed to like my naughty six last week here's another six from The Last Of His Kind, my naughty Fairy Tale with Evernight Publishingwhich releases in just nine days... Squee!

I can't wait. In the meantime, enjoy.



Instantly his warm hands rubbed up and down her exposed arms, and a shiver of a different kind went down her spine. His nostrils flared, and the grip on her arms grew painful.
"If you want me to leave, you have to tell me now." His voice had dropped an octave, his accent thicker than before. "If you want me to stay, and I sure as fuck hope you do, then know that you're mine to do with as I see fit. I will use your body until you scream your surrender and my cock has filled you every which way you can think of and some you couldn't even imagine."

Well, you can't say he didn't warn her!

Till next week, folks. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't forget to check out the other participating authors here.


1 comment: