Tuesday 5 June 2012

Exciting news!

I am sat here, blinking and nursing my coffee, cause I couldn't get to sleep last night. Was far too excited!



Those of you following me on Twitter and Facebook will already know this. (By the way, if you're not, why aren't you?)

*giggles*

So, my news. I signed a contract for Tiger Scars yesterday. This is book two in my Club Ink series, and tells the story of Ink and Cherie. You'll have met them in Riding her Tiger.


Ink had been quietly grumbling away at me, ever since I wrote book one and lately that grumble turned into outright roaring. In fact he kidnapped me over the weekend, much to hubby's bemusement, who is getting used to my heroes taking over, thankfully.

I had originally set myself a deadline to finish Tiger Scars by the end of this week, because I'd been procrastinating for a while. Namely cause Ink wanted me to write a knife play scene, that I really wasn't too sure about. Of course it is utterly useless to try and argue with him, so he won. Once I sat down and took narration, like the dutiful author I am, I wrote 13K of this story in two days. For me, that's a personal best.

It is also some of my hottest writing yet. I know I say that every time, but, seriously, this book will carry more warnings than you can throw a safe word at. That knife scene is in there of course, together with a myriad of other things. Don't say I didn't warn you!

But, and this goes without saying, it needs to be in there. Cherie needs to confront past demons, and Ink helps her to do so with all the weapons in his arsenal as a Dom. And my oh my, he has a few...

This is the unedited blurb:


Can some scars ever truly heal?

Cherie ran away from Ink once. She is not going to get the chance to do so again, but helping her heal will take all of his skills as a Dom. Using Shibari, Knife play, and Ménage sex, he shows her that pleasure can be found in the things that haunt her.

Emotionally and physically scarred Cherie has sought refuge at Club Ink, where she keeps everyone at arm's length. When Ink forces her to face up to her demons, does her submission hold the key to her future happiness? Or will their shared past destroy them once and for all?


Intrigued? I sure hope so. I've been told we are pushing for a July release, all being well. I am now eagerly awaiting my cover art for Tiger Scars. Can't wait to see what Cherry Sour Designs will create.

By the by, I know a few of you have asked about Grisha, and you'll be pleased to hear that he features in Tiger Scars, and he tells me I will write his story next. He is still at the grumbling in my ear stage right now, though I do have the beginning in my head. As soon as he really tells me his story, I guess I'll be kidnapped again, or should that be tiger napped.

One last thing, before I sign off. 

I've just realized that my Naughty Fairy Tale, The Last Of His Kind, releases in just seven days!
Yep, this time next week, you can all meet Doric.

*squueee*


 What do you do when you stumble upon a naked, injured Adonis on your morning jog?  You take him home and nurse him back to health of course. If that involves the hottest sex a girl ever had, then so much the better, right?

Penelope Jefferson has returned to her childhood vacation spot at Loch Ness for peace, solitude, and inspiration. When she stumbles upon Doric she is floored by her body's instantaneous reaction to the clit clenching stranger who washed up from the Loch.

Doric is the last of his kind. Cursed into the Loch by a witches spell he needs acceptance from the very species he detests. When his little human is abducted after their night of bliss, will it spell the end for them both, or will they get to live the fairy tale?



He was another hero that kinda kidnapped me. Something about these shifters...

Thanks for reading and have a great week!

16 comments:

  1. That great news... I just love love love this series, fast and furious publishing, thats what I like, none of this waiting around for three years for the next one.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks Heather. Nope my tigers are impatient!

      Delete
  2. Congrats, D! I'd be up too, if it were me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your acceptance!! Amazing news - and I can't wait to read Doric... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Xandra. Doric is rather yummy, if I say so myself. ;-)

      Delete
  4. Great news. Loved loved loved 'Riding her Tiger' and can't wait to hear how Ink falls....

    However, there's still a certain white tiger that I need to hear about too...

    Can't wait though. July.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked Riding her Tiger so much :-D And yes that Siberian tiger will get his story, I promise...soon!

      Delete
  5. Cherie and Ink sitting by a tree......well I won't got further with that ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, Cherie, you know full well that there is no sitting involved by that tree... :-P

      Delete