Thursday 23 August 2012

Book Spot Light - Tied up in Wonderland by London Saint James

Today sees the release of Evernight's newest Naughty Fairytale, Tied up in Wonderland, and I'm chuffed to bits to have London on my blog, telling us more about it.

I don't know about you, but I just love these NFT's, so enjoy :-D

*****


I’m happy to be one of the authors included in the Naughty Fairy Tale line through Evernight Publishing.  When I first found out they were doing Naughty Fair Tales, I knew I had to part of what would be some unique and scorching hot stories.  I thought about all the fairy tales I loved as a child, and the one that kept popping up was Alice in Wonderland. 
Putting my naughty twist to Alice was super fun to write, and I hope people will enjoy reading Tied Up In Wonderland, as much as I enjoyed writing it.




Once upon a time there was a snoopy reporter, one Master Dom who wanted her for his own, and an underground bondage club that could mean the story of the year…

When Allison McCray decided to go undercover and pose as a submissive college girl named Alice Smith, she may have found herself in over her head. Especially when she becomes the new pet of someone they call Master Hatter.

Having Alice in his club may have been what Master Hatter always dreamed of, only he wished she were there as the woman he knew as Allison, not Alice. No matter. He’d play any game she wanted, and perhaps somewhere along the way he would show his “little Alice” what she’d been missing, one well-placed swat at a time.
But does Alice truly have what it takes to be a submissive, find the answers she seeks, learn the identity of the Master, and break the story that could make Allison McCray a household name? Or will she forever be tied up in Wonderland?

**Warning** Tied Up In Wonderland contains bondage, sex toys, and anal sex.

EXCERPT:

          The sound of the motorcycle revved. Stopped. Boots hit the pavement, the footfalls echoing my way.
     “Turn around,” he said. It was the voice of Master Hatter. God, I wanted to see him. Rip the mask off and look at him, but I did as he commanded. I turned. “You are not allowed to remove the mask, or speak. You will do as I instruct without question. Nod your head if you understand.” I nodded. A warm hand grabbed my hand. “Come with me.” He walked me a few steps forward. “Stop, and lean your back against this wall.” I felt in front of me. It had to be the block wall of the building behind the pool hall. “Do it, Alice.” My fingers skimmed down the rough surface. I flipped around. Leaned against the wall. This would probably put more than a smudge on my champagne colored shirt, but if I got into to Wonderland, so be it. One ruined blouse was worth it. “Unbutton your shirt.”
     I know my hands were shaking, but I unbuttoned my shirt. I knew when Master Hatter moved the material aside. The night air caressed my exposed flesh. He tugged at the chain, stretching my nipples, and elongating my clit. A sensation that I can only describe as hot, flashed across every inch of me. He tugged once more. Burning flames consumed my sex. I wanted to cum. No other thought but that lingered in my mind.
     “Hike your skirt,” he said. That low grumble of stern mastery outlined each of his words. “Slowly.”  I grabbed the material of my skirt, gathering it up, doing as he wanted, slow. “Stop, and give me your foot, Alice.” I lifted my right foot. Hands caressed my calf. He lifted my leg, placed my foot on something. Perhaps the seat of his bike. “Lift your skirt, higher.”
     I did, and somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I was in a dark alley, with someone I didn’t know, my shirt open and flapping in the breeze, my leg hiked up, wearing nothing beneath my partially clothed body with tweezer clamps attached to not so secret parts. I had my skirt lifted up past my hips. Totally exposed.



I love to hear from my readers.
My Author Pages:
Other Places to find me:

3 comments:

  1. oooo love the cover and now added to my TBR list!! First person isn't usually my thing but I think I can make an acception for Master Hatter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me, Doris! XoXo London

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one hot excerpt, London. Very nice! Congrats on the new release.

    ReplyDelete