Sunday 24 November 2013

#SexySnippets from Sol and the Magic Fingers @evernightpub #readerschoiceawards #sexiestscene




Happy Sunday, all. I woke up to a lovely surprise on Monday Morning. I made semi finalist in nine categories in the Evernight Reader's Choice Awards. You may have heard me squeal a little.

*winks*

One book was nominated in two categories: Sexiest Scene and Best in Category Rubenesque and that was my naughty genie, Sol. So, naturally, my sexy seven had to come from Sol and the Magic Fingers.

Here are seven sentences from  that nominated scene, when Sol materializes in the heroine's shower.


"Who are you?" She had to ask, even if it meant spoiling the magic, for the hard cock pressing into her ass cheeks left her in no doubt that she was not on her own. Either she was fast asleep, having the most erotic dream yet, or she had indeed been joined in the shower by an unknown man, whose clean and slightly spicy musk permeated her consciousness, and pitched her arousal higher still. Like the strongest aphrodisiac, his scent surrounded her, strange and familiar all at once, and the frisson of fear the absurdity of the situation brought with it, just increased the intensity of her feelings.

"I'm Sol, and I'm here to make your dreams come true. Will you let me?" He whispered the words into her ear, while rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. 




Breaking your e-reader at the end of a long and trying day is enough to send any woman over the edge. Karen's one treat are her naughty stories. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Saucy stories in the old library? It doesn't seem likely, but when Karen is sent home with an odd looking reading device, magic happens at the touch of her fingers. Is the drop dead gorgeous man she encounters real or just a flight of her imagination?

Caught in a weekend of sexual delight, will she lose her heart, as well as her inhibitions? And is there any future for the two of them?

Be Warned: sex toys, bondage.

Buylinks: Evernight  Amazon  Bookstrand  ARe

If you haven't voted yet, then do hop on over and vote in the Awards. Evernight has some fantastic authors, and I'm in fabulous company.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EvernightAwardsFinalVote

****

Do check out the other Authors participating today, and why not join us next week? Sexy Snippets are seven sexy sentences taken from a work in progress or published work.

6 comments:

  1. I'll let him! Who wouldn't let Sol? ;-) Good luck on the nominations! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elyzabeth. and yeah, I want a Sol, lol.

      Delete
  2. oohh why are my showers nothing like this? Great snippet Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only magic fingers I've ever encountered belong to my happily married chiropractor. Where is a Sol when a girl needs one? My shower is big enough for two...

    ReplyDelete