Friday 4 July 2014

Flash Fiction Friday - Temptation #FFF

Happy Friday, folks. I'm back to tease you with Temptation....


“I’ll be right there. Just got to grab the champers.”
With a click clack of heels, Annamarie appeared in his view. All his blood shot south, and Sean somehow managed to croak a, “Hi.”
His best friend’s wife grinned up at him.
“Oh, hi, Sean. Let me guess. He’s still at the office?” She sashayed across the kitchen, stuck her head into the fridge, and made a show of studying the contents, while wiggling her delicious ass at him.  Her sultry scent wrapped itself around Sean, and he groaned.
“Annamarie…”

“This was for him, but I’m tired of being ignored.”

 ****

Friday Flashers have 100 words to tell a story from the provided picture prompt. Do check out the other flashers. You won't be disappointed. :-)
Till next week, folks.
D x

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Heh, me neither, Angelica ;-)

      Delete
  2. Homeboy better handle it! Nice flash Doris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I have a feeling he will ;-)

      Delete
  3. I think these two are going to have a bit of naughty fun. Good for her! I wouldn't want to be ignored too. Great flash!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon you're right there :-)

      Delete