Tuesday 19 August 2014

#TantalizingTuesdays - His Gift

Happy Tuesday, folks.

I'm currently away in Scotland visiting with the awesome Raven McAllan, and time ran away with me. So, I thought I would revisit the very first Tuesday Tease I ever did.

Enjoy, I hope.




She looked devastatingly beautiful, teetering on the edge, as she was. Her breasts bounced gently with the agonizingly slow rise and fall of her hips, as she rode him. His body tightened in need, the urge to take over, almost unbearable, but he forced himself to watch her climb. Little beads of perspiration glistened on her silky soft skin. Her lips parted and her little panting breaths told him how close she truly was.
"Please … please, Sir … I need to…"
"What do you need, my love, tell me." His voice sounded hoarse, laced with arousal and need, and damn pride of the submission he witnessed.
"I need to go faster, Sir, please…"
The thumb settling on her clit made her shudder, and the tremors started. One of his hands dug into the soft flesh to hold her still, and she moaned her need.
"Fly, my little one, for me. Let go."
Given free reign they increased their pace, and her eyes flew open and sought his. Wide with desire and shimmering with tears and love, they seared his soul, and he dug his hands into the arm rest of his wheel chair.
His vision of the couple on the bed blurred, as his own tears fell.


"I love you, Sir."


Tantalizing Tuesday Authors use a photo prompt to tease in 200 words. Please click on the graphic to check out the other fabulous participating authors.



As ever, let me know what you thought of my teaser today. 




D xx 

4 comments:

  1. Red hot and excellently written

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is amazing and totally beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit! I was very turned on from the scene there. You created a yummy vision, and the pic was very hot!

    ReplyDelete